- Ph.D in Statistics, Bocconi University, 2019-Current
- M.Sc. in Stochastics and Data Science, Università di Torino, 2019.
- Master in Statistics and Applied Mathematics, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino, 2019.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics fo Finance and Insurance, Università di Torino, 2017.
- Diploma in Economics, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino, 2017
- Fall 2017 - Mar 2018: Research Assistant
- Collegio Carlo Alberto
- Supervisor: Professor Fenoll
- Spring 2017: Teaching Assistant
- Università di Torino
- Duties included: Tutorship of Numerical Analysis and Probability
- Programming Languages: R, Python, C++, LaTex
- Software: Matlab, Sas, Stata
- Languages: Italian (mothertongue), English (C1 - First Certificate in English)
Interests and Activities
- Reading, playing soccer, rowing.