- Ph.D in Statistics, Bocconi University, 2019-current.
- Supervisors: Antonio Lijoi and Igor Prünster.
- Topic: Hierarchical structures in Bayesian Statistics.
- M.Sc. in Stochastics and Data Science, Università di Torino, 2019.
- Grade: 110/110 cum laude and special mention. Supervisor: Matteo Ruggiero.
- Master in Statistics and Applied Mathematics, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino, 2019.
- With distinction.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics for Finance and Insurance, Università di Torino, 2017.
- Grade: 110/110 cum laude. Supervisor: Cristina Zucca.
- Diploma in Economics, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino, 2017.
- 2023: IMS Lawrence D. Brown Ph.D. Student Award.
- 2023: ASA-SBSS Student Paper Competition.
- 2023: Travel grant (on competitive basis) for 2023 Meeting of the computational section of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis, Levi, Finland.
- 2022: IMS Hannan Graduate Student Travel Award.
- 2022: poster session award at EAC-ISBA22.
- 2022: poster session award at ISBA22.
- 2022: Travel grant (on competitive basis) for 2022 World Meeting of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis, Montreal, Canada.
- 2022: Travel grant (on competitive basis) for Bayesian Nonparametrics Networking Workshop, University of Cyprus, Cyprus.
- 2021: poster session award at Bernoulli - IMS Young Researcher Meeting 2021.
- 2019: honorable mention for 2019 best M. Sc. thesis in Mathematical Statistics, Italian Statistical Society.
- 2019: winner of the Silver Medal, awarded to the best student of the M.Sc.’s 2017 cohort.
- 2014-2019: Allievi Honors Program Scholarship, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
Reviewer for The Annals of Statistics, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, Statistical Science, Journal of Machine Learning Research, Operations Research, Statistics and Computing, Electronic Journal of Statistics, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Statistics, REVSTAT, Statistics and Probability Letters, Bayesian Analysis
- Teaching assistantship: B.Sc. 30408 Advanced Statitical Methods at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20137 Advanced Statistics for Economics and Social Sciences at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20236 Time Series Analysis of Economic-Financial Data at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20592 Statistics and Probability at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20605 Machine Learning II at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: B.Sc. Numerical Analysis and Probability at Università di Torino (2016-2017).
- 2023-current: Board Member, Young Italian Statistical Society.
- 2021-current: Coordinator, biweekly internal seminar series, Bocconi BayesLab (Milano, Italy).
- 2018: Bayesian Econometrics, Department of Economics University of Copenaghen, Copenaghen, Denmark.
- 2017: Advanced Statistics and Data Mining, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- 2016: Partial differential equations, Gulbenkian Foundation, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2015: Alphaclass, University and Politecnico of Turin, Turin, Italy.
- Fall 2017 - Mar 2018: Research Assistant
- Collegio Carlo Alberto
- Supervisor: Professor Fenoll
- Programming Languages: R, Python, C++, LaTex
- Software: Matlab, Sas, Stata
- Languages: Italian (mothertongue), English (C1 - First Certificate in English)
Interests and Activities
- Reading, running, playing soccer and rowing.