- Ph.D in Statistics, Bocconi University, 2019-current.
- Supervisors: Antonio Lijoi and Igor Prünster.
- M.Sc. in Stochastics and Data Science, Università di Torino, 2019.
- Grade: 110/110 cum laude and special mention. Supervisor: Matteo Ruggiero.
- Master in Statistics and Applied Mathematics, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino, 2019.
- With distinction.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics for Finance and Insurance, Università di Torino, 2017.
- Grade: 110/110 cum laude. Supervisor: Cristina Zucca.
- Diploma in Economics, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Torino, 2017.
- 2021: poster session award at Bernoulli - IMS Young Researcher Meeting 2021, 2021.
- 2019: honorable mention for 2019 best M. Sc. thesis in Mathematical Statistics, Italian Statistical Society.
- 2019: winner of the Silver Medal, awarded to the best student of the M.Sc.’s 2017 cohort.
- 2014-2019: Allievi Honors Program Scholarship, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
Reviewer for The Annals of Statistics, Statistical Science, Operations Research, Statistics and Computing, Electronic Journal of Statistics, Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis and Statistics.
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20137 Advanced Statistics for Economics and Social Sciences at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20236 Time Series Analysis of Economic-Financial Data at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20592 Statistics and Probability at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: M.Sc. 20605 Machine Learning II at Bocconi University (2020-current).
- Teaching assistantship: B.Sc. Numerical Analysis and Probability at Università di Torino (2016-2017).
- 2018: Bayesian Econometrics, Department of Economics University of Copenaghen, Copenaghen, Denmark.
- 2017: Advanced Statistics and Data Mining, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- 2016: Partial differential equations, Gulbenkian Foundation, Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2015: Alphaclass, University and Politecnico of Turin, Turin, Italy.
- Fall 2017 - Mar 2018: Research Assistant
- Collegio Carlo Alberto
- Supervisor: Professor Fenoll
- Programming Languages: R, Python, C++, LaTex
- Software: Matlab, Sas, Stata
- Languages: Italian (mothertongue), English (C1 - First Certificate in English)
Interests and Activities
- Reading, running, playing soccer and rowing.